Are you looking for a new challenge ?
Chopard is active in the high-end watch and jewellery industry. Entirely independent and pursuing a time-honored family tradition, Chopard is a worldwide company cultivating the art of excellence and innovation. In our manufactures of Geneva and Fleurier, we produce, entirely on our own, watch and jewellery exceptional creations in line with our values quality, creativity and heritage. To reinforce the customer service team, we are looking for a
Aftersales Customer Service Parts Associate, Full-time (USA – Miami)
• Informing customer service when there is a parts delay with expected time frame;
• Weekly auditing of repairs waiting for spare parts to send updates;
• Assisting with ordering training kits/tools needed for watchmakers.
Parts Picking for Workshop
• Pulling spare parts needed for repairs in workshop and appropriately marking parts used on the task sheet ;
• Researching additional parts needed not listed on task sheet ;
• Auditing parts returned from completed repairs.
• Evaluating consumption report to replenish stock and place inventory orders ;
• Internal Requisitions and Oracle receipt of spare parts ;
• Creation of repair boxes/putting inventory away upon receipt ;
• Auditing part invoices vs. spare parts received to report any discrepancies ;
• Assisting with bi-monthly inventory cycle counts ;
• Hazardous materials/chemicals management by keeping log up to date when products are dispensed into the workshop ;
• Inventory adjustments by removing spare parts through miscellaneous receipt ;
• Daily audit of transaction register to audit miscellaneous adjustments ;
• Maintaining a log of mobiles and movements sent back to GVA for refurbishment.
• Must have a general knowledge of basic watch spare parts ;
• 1-2 years’ experience in spare parts management.
Technical skills / abilities
• Intermediate/Advance Microsoft office Word, Excel. Oracle a plus ;
• Proficiency in writing/speaking English is a plus.
• The successful candidate will have the following personal qualities ;
• Good planning and organizing skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities; ability to multi-task ;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills ;
• Good time management skills.
Chopard offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the needs and lifestyles of our employees and their families.
Chopard is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If your profile matches this description, please send us your resume to the following address. We guarantee an absolute confidentiality regarding your application.
Chopard Marketing Services, Inc
75 Valencia Avenue, Suite 1200 – Coral Gables, Florida 33134
ou par e-mail : [email protected]