Director of Estimating –
Salary: $200k base + Excellent Compensation
Hamilton Mayer International is working in partnership with $300m revenue general contractor in the US. The business is going through an exciting stage of growth and is seeking a Director of Estimating following a decision by both the President and COO of the company to create such a position.
Outline of the role includes:
* Newly formed role reporting directly into the COO and a dotted line into the President
* Company see California and Texas as key areas of growth and would like to grow revenues from $300m to $400m over the next 3-5 years
* Will be responsible for a team of 20 personnel situated over three offices in Arizona, Texas and California
* Applicants will have a strong background in estimating, as well as having an excellent oversight of procurement rates, equipment/labour costs, selection of bids and what strategy the company should focus on to exceed growth expectations
* Oversight of what pursuits are being tackled by the company will be important, as will need to be competent and professionally handled, regarding timing, budgets and the ability to mobilise the contract.
* As a senior executive of the company, individuals should be comfortable with the following predominantly in the heavy civils industry, these include, estimating, proposal writing, business development
* Will have a track record of pursuing new work either down a P3 route or heavy bid
If you are interested in discussing this opening in more detail, please get in touch to my email, [email protected]
All conversations, information shared with Hamilton Mayer in connection to this opening will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.