Marketing Communications Specialist
Bose Automotive Systems
Are you a motivated marcom specialist who loves to work on a variety of B2B and B2C projects, and are skilled in digital and traditional marketing channels? Bose Corporation is looking for a marketing communications specialist to be part of our Automotive Systems team in Stow, MA.
At Bose we’re driven by our founder’s vision “to always dream of things that are better, and think of ways to reach those things.” We’re an industry leader and innovator with a passion to create technologies and products people truly love.
This individual contributor position works with the senior manager of global marketing communications, and will be the marcom lead for the North America region. In addition, the marcom specialist will work with worldwide colleagues to coordinate and/or support global divisional programs.
Core responsibilities include brand management, planning and maintenance of Bose Automotive websites and social media, and development of marketing content and tools in support of B2B and B2C communication objectives.
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A proactive, self-driven individual who can prioritize work and manage multiple projects
- Works well independently as well as in a collaborative, matrix environment
- Passionate about brand management and embraces the little details that make a big difference
- Can leverage proven methods and tactics, yet always seeks new and innovative ways to create compelling communications
- A persuasive communicator and effective presenter
- Work with cross-functional groups and global colleagues to establish marcom goals, objectives and priorities; Project and budget planning in support of objectives
- Serve as a brand champion within the division to ensure communications and deliverables are on message and within brand standards
- Represent the North America region on the global marcom team
- Liaise with Bose corporate marketing and other Bose divisions on collaborative projects
- Lead planning and management of divisional websites; Produce and complete periodic content updates and maintenance
- Project manage development of new collateral, presentations and digital assets
- Effectively manage projects by establishing aligned goals, identifying stakeholders, needed resources, produce and maintain project schedules and budgets
- Work closely with internal resources and external agencies to deliver on project plans
- Produce regular status reports and conduct status meetings with stakeholders as appropriate
- Process development and documentation, including best practices for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
5+ years marcom experience in B2B and B2C environments
Strong project management skills, highly organized
Experience with web design and management (non-technical)
Experience with social media planning and content creation
Knowledge of media measurement and analytics desirable
Experience with creative development process and working with outside agencies
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Highly collaborative, team spirit; Ability to manage stakeholders and build consensus
Experience in technology or engineering industry highly desirable
A global perspective and understanding of cultural sensitivities; experience producing global communications desirable
Strong MS PowerPoint, Excel required; MS SharePoint highly desirable
Foreign language skills desirable, but not required. Key languages include Spanish, German, French, Japanese, or Chinese
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Global Marketing Communications, and is located at the Bose Automotive headquarters office in Stow, MA.
Some travel is required (10%), primarily domestic and occasional international travel.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.