Challengia Executive is a start-up recruitment and staffing company specialized in the construction and technical industry. The Parent Company was created in 2009 in France and has been very successful in its intended business sector. Specialized in all that relates to the construction field, Challengia is particularly skilled in the following areas: Building Construction, Structural Engineering and Public Works, Energy and Technical Services, Real Estate….
In order to develop and participate to his development, we are searching for an experienced Recruitment Manager to focus on candidate attraction and candidate management for our clients.
It could be for construction services but if you have an experience in other areas, such as Luxury, Health services or Financial, we stayed open mind with that.
As a Recruitment Manager you daily duties will involve:
- Seeking new clients, prospection, dévelopment (phone calls, clients visits..)
- Providing recruitment and resourcing support to all areas of key account business – technical and commercial, for permanent contracts.
- Advertising vacancies on relevant internet job boards Campaign Management –
- Source candidates using a variety of methods including advertising, in-house database searches, online job board searches, networking, referrals
- Response Management
- Screen candidates by conducting initial telephone interviews to ascertain suitability for role etc.
- Arranging interviews Co-ordinating interview feedback Managing the offer and rejection process.
- Ensuring contracts are prepared, signed and returned Updating and maintain candidate database Developing recruitment strategy/campaigns
Our clients use Challengia because we are easy to work with, we work hard and we deliver the results. Client relationships are always entirely flexible and open, and we continually customize and evolve our services to meet our clients’ changing needs. We remains constant in determination to help our clients gain competitive advantage in the hunt for skilled resources. We are highly regarded for our technical, business and people knowledge. If you would like to join a brand new Challenge, please apply.
Job Requirements: Recruitment Construction and Technical services Property/Real Estate Customer Service Account Management
Required skill: Your talent is the key to your success Working strategically with our clients, we help them maximise the potential of their people and deliver first class business results. Finally, we are open mind, so, all your ideas are Welcome ! The job is in Downtown Miami, our local office.
Job Type: Full-time
- recruitment: 5 years minimum
- Human Ressources: 5 years
- recruiter: 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
- Miami, FL 33130
- Human Resources: 5 years
- Recruiting: 5 years